Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

We are learning new things everyday!!!

So last night I was on the phone with my cousin Katie and Dominick was playing on his playmat and all of a sudden he rolled over to his tummy put his head on the floor (I think this is his thinking position) scootched his knees under him and sat himself up. OMG Katie hold on my kid just sat himself up! I called my mom to tell her the great news and when she came home he did it again. YAY it's not just a fluke. Called the Daddy and when Daddy came home we did it 2 more times.... We officially have a baby that can now sit himself up. Watch out world we will be up and running before you know it! This age is truly my favorite so far. He is showing so much personality now and learning new things it seems like daily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment