Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day

I know I am a little late but my first Mother's Day was very nice.  Hubbs had a baseball game early that morning so he woke me up gave me some kisses and this:

I love this necklace!!! It is a mother and child necklace with a diamond at the bottom.  LOVE IT! 

So back to my day... Hubbs took off for his game.  The baby woke up at a decent time I fed him breakfast as Grambo (stepdad and Dom's grandfather) made breakfast for Nana and I.  We relaxed around the house for a while and then once hubbs was back we headed out to see Grammy then off to see Grandma Pat then off to the Alvarez family to spend time with them.  After running around spending time with all the beautiful and amazing moms and mommy's to be we headed home and had a nice steak dinner.

1 comment:

  1. I love that necklace. Well before i had a child, I wanted one of those when I was a mother. I still don't have one. :(

    ReplyDelete