Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dominick's 6 Month Check Up

Holy cow I can't believe it is time for me to write this post already!!!! Well first lets start off with last night Dominick has officially started sitting pretty well on his own. He now knows how to find his balance (not always). He has also been sitting in his high chair for about a month now (sorry I can't believe I haven't posted about this already) which will finally come in handy for something other then entertaining him while we eat.

Now on to his actual doctor appointment.... It went great. He weighs 16 pounds 2 ounces and he is 26 7/8 inches long. The doctor said he was doing great. We are going to start solids tonight. I think this go round was my hardest time with his shots. He screamed and held his breath it was totally heartbreaking to watch. But he did very well and as soon as I could pick him up he started to calm down. now hopefully we wont have to go back until his 9 month appointment (fingers crossed). Well I will have to post lots of pictures soon of him sitting and in his high chair and eating all the yummy foods he gets to start trying. My baby is growing up so fast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment