Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Getting Started

Ok so this one will probably be a little long.... I am going to try and keep this updated as best as I can. This blog will mostly be about Dominick because well.... he is what our world is all about.

Quick catch me up on Dominick... He is 4 1/2 months olf and has the cutest personality ever. He is a major talker (which I think he gets from me). The kid can out talk me! He has been talking since he was probably about 2 months old. His favorite thing to do right now is chew on his hands. Oh and he also likes to try and blow raspberries. Dominick has been starting to sit up since January 2nd. Daddy was working very hard with him while we were in Georgia and he did it once up there to show off for me. He has been getting better and better every day. Yesterday I got my first laugh from him. It was awesome! Of course the way I got it was because I was talking about the dogs (which he absolutely loves). Now to the not so good.... Dominick suffers pretty bad from acid reflux. He has been on cereal in his bottles since he was about 6 weeks and was on Zantac but it wasn't cutting it so now he is on Prevacid and Zantac. We had an appointment last week with the Gastroenterologist, Dr. Koutouby and I think starting next week we will be giving Dominick the over-the-counter dose of Prevacid which means.... feeding Dominick pears every morning!!!! I will definitely post pics of that mess. On Monday, Dominick has his 4 month check up and will be getting 4 shots :( but only if he is better from his cold. Dominick had his first major cold these past few weeks and had bronchitis and laryngitis. Poor guy!!! He is doing much better now and has stopped the Albuterol. Well I think that is it for now but will keep you all posted on his doctor visit Monday and all his new adventures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment